(Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal) Metallic Attack: Metallica, The Ultimate Tribute , FLAC (image+.cue), lossless

Статистика раздачи 
Размер: 430.96 МБ   |  Зарегистрирован: 07 окт 2014, 07:37   |   .torrent скачан: 0 раз
Сидеров: 1  [ 0 байт/сек ]     Личеров: 0  [ 0 байт/сек ]  

(Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal) Metallic Attack: Metallica, The Ultimate Tribute , FLAC (image+.cue), lossless

Сообщение Thistoll » 07 окт 2014, 07:37

VV. AA. Metallic Attack: Metallica, The Ultimate Tribute

Жанр: Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal
Страна-производитель диска: United States
Год издания: 2004
Издатель (лейбл): Big Deal Records
Номер по каталогу: TMF 1700
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 52:05
Источник (релизер): inotuh ( MMT ) спасибо
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. Whiplash - 3:49
02. Damage Inc - 4:15
03. Enter Sandman - 5:36
04. Trapped Under Ice - 3:57
05. Nothing Else Matters - 6:30
06. Motorbreath - 3:24
07. Holier Than Thou - 3:49
08. Master Of Puppets - 8:40
09. Eye Of The Beholder - 6:17
10. Creeping Death - 5:47
Код: Выделить всё
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 3 from 29. August 2011

EAC extraction logfile from 16. January 2013, 19:17

Various / Metallic Attack - The Ultimate Tribute

Used drive  : TSSTcorpCDDVDW SH-222BB   Adapter: 1  ID: 0

Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 6
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000

Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 1024 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\FLAC.EXE
Additional command line options : -V -8 -T "Date=%year%" -T "Genre=%genre%" %source%

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  3:49.16 |         0    |    17190
        2  |  3:49.16 |  4:15.38 |     17191    |    36353
        3  |  8:04.54 |  5:36.52 |     36354    |    61605
        4  | 13:41.31 |  3:57.61 |     61606    |    79441
        5  | 17:39.17 |  6:30.15 |     79442    |   108706
        6  | 24:09.32 |  3:23.58 |    108707    |   123989
        7  | 27:33.15 |  3:48.52 |    123990    |   141141
        8  | 31:21.67 |  8:39.72 |    141142    |   180138
        9  | 40:01.64 |  6:17.08 |    180139    |   208421
       10  | 46:18.72 |  5:46.62 |    208422    |   234433

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename C:\Users\inotuh\Desktop\Various - Metallic Attack - The Ultimate Tribute.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 7.1 X
     Range quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC 21526E14
     Copy CRC 21526E14
     Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track  1  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [C7A0FCB9]  (AR v1)
Track  2  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [60B35153]  (AR v1)
Track  3  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [36ECA253]  (AR v1)
Track  4  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [6B2B014B]  (AR v1)
Track  5  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [5FD0EEB6]  (AR v1)
Track  6  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [560AA4B3]  (AR v1)
Track  7  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [88EED207]  (AR v1)
Track  8  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [3ED6639E]  (AR v1)
Track  9  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [1ECA6959]  (AR v1)
Track 10  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [E272A4A7]  (AR v1)

All tracks accurately ripped

End of status report

==== Log checksum 7CA82FD95998E8D4EB864A247660653AE2D5106056DFEB79ECF6A382B110CCF9 ====
1. Whiplash (Motörhead) 3:49
2. Damage, Inc. (Flotsam and Jetsam) 4:16
3. Enter Sandman 5:37
Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme; guitar)
Scott Travis (Racer X, Judas Priest; drums)
Tommy Victor (Prong; vocals)
Joey Vera (Armored Saint, Fates Warning, ex-Anthrax; bass)
4. Trapped Under Ice (Death Angel) 3:58
5. Nothing Else Matters 6:30
Gregg Bissonette (Steve Vai, David Lee Roth; drums)
Tony Franklin (Roy Harper, The Firm; bass)
Bob Kulick (Meat Loaf, W.A.S.P.; rhythm guitar)
Bruce Kulick (Kiss, Grand Funk Railroad; lead guitar)
Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow, Yngwie Malmsteen Deep Purple; all vocals)
6. Motorbreath 3:24
Page Hamilton (Helmet; vocals)
Scott Ian (Anthrax; guitar)
Rob "Blasko" Nicholson (Ozzy Osbourne, Rob Zombie; bass)
Ryan Yerdon (Puddle of Mudd; drums)
7. Holier Than Thou 3:49
Doug Aldrich (Dio, Whitesnake; guitar)
Chuck Billy (Testament; vocals)
Marco Mendoza (John Sykes, Blue Murder; bass)
Eric Singer (Kiss, Alice Cooper; drums)
Alex Skolnick (Testament; guitar) Metallica
8. Master of Puppets 8:39
Bruce Bouillet (Racer X; guitar)
Randy Castillo (Ozzy Osbourne; drums)
Whitfield Crane (Ugly Kid Joe; vocals)
Rocky George (Suicidal Tendencies; guitar)
Mike Inez (Alice in Chains; bass)
9. Eye of the Beholder (Life After Death) 6:17
10. Creeping Death (Dark Angel) 5:47
This CD of Metallica covers made me want to rediscover the band.

That's simply because the D-list bands trying to do their songs never hit the vibe. The San Francisco Symphony did a better job. They had a quality and a depth that didn't end at the reflection in the mirror.

Look at some of the band and individuals who participated. Flotsam & Jetsam. Helmet (Unsung). Extreme. Life After Death. Ugly Kid Joe?

With all due respect to their one-hit wonders, there's a reason these bands don't have big marquees on stadium walls. That's not quite fair and Flotsam & Jetsam, especially, did things right where they were never given enough credit.

And there are bigger names - Motorhead - and names attached to bigger bands — Randy Castillo with Ozzy, Gregg Bissonette who plays with Santana regularly, Joe Lynn Turner (still Deep, still Purple) and the KISS contingent of Bruce and Bob Kulick.

Up until "The Black Album" I was one of the biggest Metallica fan out there. I'd seen them three times; once in England, once with GnR and once on the Snake Pit tour. That "Black" album, with its macho vibe and muddy, cluttered production turned me off. I haven't bought an album of theirs since and I don't plan to. Loaded? Blood and semen notwithstanding - was not something I gave a second thought to.

Let's tackle the bad, first. The Tommy Victor, Nuno Bettencourt, Joey Vera, Scott Travis version of "Enter Sandman" even manages to make the original dirge sound crisp. It's not a song I like, though a wildly different interpretation would have been fun. We didn't get that.

Damage inc. off of Master of Puppets? The original just blows the Flotsam & Jetsam attempt out of the water. Again, why try to adhere so closely to what is a lyrically and metal-worthy original?

Other than Motorhead's crazy garbage-compactor cacophony version (a good thing) of "Whiplash", "Master of Puppets" was the first track that perked up my ears and made me look up and take notice. The anti-control anthem circa 2005 was a study in emotions. With Whitfield Crane, Rocky George, Bruce Bouillet, Randy Castillo, and Mike Inez, the headbanger's dream song has a nice, string-pulling guitar backdrop. And that's the problem. The guitars are suppressed for most of the song, subservient to uneven vocals from the Cranester. But at 8:37 seconds, "Master ..." has two distinct halves. In both versions, as it switches gears over that rumbling Ent shout of anguish the guitars take their rightful thumping, head-bumping push.
In the original, the high-fretted guitars soak your speakers from the beginning and set the tone for the rest of the cynical mood for minimalist vocals.

Motorhead is the perfect way to start off the album. This author interviewed Lemmy three days before the band won a Heavy Metal performance Grammy earlier this year.

After an "eh" version of "Eye of the Beholder," Creeping Death" perked up my ears and made me look up and take notice. But the song has such a teeth-rattling crunch that anyone would be hard-pressed to ruin its power even with a Kazoo and a ukulele. From the opening - original - scream, Dark Angel performs open-ear surgery, adding a much needed flair absent on most of the disc.

Chuck Billy, Alex Skolnick, Doug Aldrich, Marco Mendoza, Eric Singer prove they are "better than thou" by out-performing the Metallica boys on a song that, though packed with meaning, is one of the weakest songs in their repertoire (except for that rolling drum and bass drive near the end). "Nothing Else Matters" also meanders along in a strike toward relevancy. And the cover version, with Joe Lynn Turner on vocals doesn't fare much better. Did I mention I don't like the "Black" album much?"

Once piece of advice if you think I'm full of it on everything else. Play around with your equalizer some before writing this off or even before declaring it the best thing since a Britney Spears bonus track. It all sounded flat for me until I boosted the treble and fiddled. This review would have been much different without that.

Though I was looking forward to hearing some of these guys again, I'm surprised they couldn't get a higher talent and star quotient for the band that's been such a presence in the 1980s and 90s (and made themselves pretentious jokes with their therapized documentary "Some Kind of Monster" late last year).

"The Ultimate Tribute? Let's hope not.
-Temple Stark, http://blogcritics.org

Не забывайте говорить Спасибо. Не уходите с раздачи!   
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [07 окт 2014, 07:37] Для скачивания .torrent
необходима регистрация
Или скачать с помощью
MediaGet
Статус:
Проверен

.torrent скачан: 0 раз
Хэш: cb02894cb3ab15ccd80295a8f274f0661e673c5a
Размер: 430.96 МБ (451 893 051 байт)
Стать Автором раздачи

Раздал: 6.67 ГБ
Скачал: 302.5 МБ
Ратио: 22.576

• Похожие торренты
    Ответы
    Просмотры
    Последнее сообщение

Вернуться в Сборники "Зарубежный Metal" (lossless)

Ресурс не предоставляет электронные версии произведений, а занимается лишь коллекционированием и каталогизацией ссылок, присылаемых и публикуемых на форуме нашими читателями. Если вы являетесь правообладателем какого-либо представленного материала и не желаете чтобы ссылка на него находилась в нашем каталоге, свяжитесь с нами и мы незамедлительно удалим её. Файлы для обмена на трекере предоставлены пользователями сайта, и администрация не несёт ответственности за их содержание. Просьба не заливать файлы, защищенные авторскими правами, а также файлы нелегального содержания!